- guitar: do you play any instruments?
- bass: what's your favorite instrument to listen to?
- drums: do you have a sense of rhythm?
- keyboard: what band do you really want to see live right now? (not including your #1 favorite band)
- vocals: can you sing? do you like to sing?
- gig: how many concerts have you been to? which has been your favorite?
- album: recommend an album not in the mainstream!
- autograph: do you have anyone's autograph? if so, who? if not, whose do you want?
- remix: what's a song you love to dance to?
- merch: take a pic of your favorite piece of band merch!
- groupie: what's the worst thing you would do to get to your favorite band?
- lyrics: what's a lyric you wouldn't mind getting tattooed?
- name: what would you call your band if you had one?
- single: what would be your hit single?
- ep: if you could have any job in the music industry what would it be?
- discography: have you ever written any songs?
- cover: favorite cover?
- ticket stub: what was the longest you've ever queued for a gig?
how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges
this cartoon though…
EVERY TIME I WHISTLE HE MAKES THIS FUCKIGN FACE OH MY GOD HLEP;
making a new friend
they turn out to be a complete asshole
You know that feeling you get when you really like someone and you hold their hand for the first time? How it just feels so satisfying to know they have the same feelings for you? It feels like a sexual release. It’s such a light, timid hand hold. Like, they can let go easily if they want and you can too but you both try so hard to hold onto each other so lightly. It just feels so innocent and right. Literally one of the best feelings in the world.
if you drive drunk or even just think drunk driving isn’t a big deal then stay the helllll away from me
tbh i just want someone to hold me tight and kiss my forehead and to tell me how much they love me
My landlord rang as I was in the gym to say there was some minor renovation being done in my house so just to be careful
I had to climb through that to get to the kitchen. Cheers
you could bury bodies down there
I could bury my landlord down there